“Honesty is the best policy!”
Fraud is an act whereby someone gains a dishonest advantage, often financial, over another person. In England and Wales, fraud is the most commonly experienced crime with an estimated 3.4 million incidents in the year ending March 2017.
We understand that things are not as always as they seem and that you may have unknowingly or unwittingly become involved in fraud. We have vast experience in this subject. Listed below are just some of the areas we have dealt with:
- Serious VAT fraud
- Regulatory Investigations
- Commodity trading and compliance
- Financial Services Investigations and Regulations
- Banking Fraud
- Confiscation, restraint and forfeiture of assets and cash proceedings
- Money laundering investigations
- Forfeiture of assets
Call us now on 01274 494 498 for a free, no-obligation, initial discussion.
Good & Co Solicitors:
“SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM, IS OUR PROBLEM!”