“Significant passage of time does not prevent prosecution!”
Undoubtedly, this is a subject that arouses universal contempt. Those accused of such offences not only have to deal with the trauma and stress of trying to prove their innocence, but also the communal backlash that often occurs prior to a trial of any of the allegations.
At Good & Co, we believe that it is important to seek legal advice and assistance at an early stage. In fact, many of our clients have avoided charges altogether as a result of our early involvement. We will ensure that you receive the best advice and our team of specialists will work relentlessly to ensure that you receive the best defence.
We have represented clients accused of the following, (although the list is not exhaustive):
- Historic sexual abuse
- Trafficking/Child Sexual exploitation
- Child abuse
- Sexual/Indecent assault
- Making/possession of indecent images of children
- Publication of private images/movies (“Revenge Porn”)
- Malicious communications
- Sexual Offences Prevention Orders (SOPOs)
- Sexual Risk Orders (SROs)
- Sexual Harm Prevention Orders (SHPOs)
- other issues relating to the Sex Offenders Register
Call us now on 01274 494 498 for a free, no-obligation, initial discussion.
Good & Co Solicitors:
“SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM, IS OUR PROBLEM!”